Raise the bar with us!
The EMPWR values reflect the spirit and company culture: ‘Raise the bar’, ‘Growing together’ and ‘Living the passion’.
Constantly pushing themselves, their clients, and the creativity of their employees, EMPWR instinctively aims for better, healthier, and tastier. They believe in a world of positive growth for both individuals and companies. This is EMPWR’s way to reach a happier, healthier world in a sustainable manner.
In order to shape the future of their ambitious scale-up company, EMPWR wants to strengthen the team with Sanitation Worker.
As a Sanitation Technician at EMPWR Nutrition, you will play a critical role in maintaining a clean and safe production environment. Your responsibilities will include the thorough cleaning and sanitation of equipment and production areas, contributing to our commitment to high-quality and safe products.
A Day in the Life
· FOOD SAFETY – Allergen Awareness
· FOOD SAFETY – Equipment and line cleaning
· Run dishwashing machine.
· Maintain work areas, equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
· Washes pots, pans, buckets and trays by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine.
· Disassemble manufacturing lines.
· Clean and sanitize parts and equipment. Keep parts organized by machine.
· Sweep and mop floors.
· Washes and sanitizes equipment.
· Pressure wash equipment using industrial pressure washer.
· Follow and improve area processes.
· Understand and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that pertain to your area.
· Other tasks as assigned.
What You Bring
· Frequently required to talk, hear and communicate with others in English.
· Frequent sitting, walking, bending, and squatting.
· Ability to sit and perform work on a computer or at a desk.
· Use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
There are plenty of reasons to come work at EMPWR!
1. Competitive starting pay at $16.50/hour with a $2.50/hour shift differential for night shift.
2. Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance and retirement plans.
3. Opportunities for career advancement within a growing company.
4. Positive and collaborative work environment.
If you are a detail-oriented individual with a commitment to maintaining a clean and safe production environment, we invite you to join the EMPWR Nutrition team as a Sanitation Technician. Apply now and be a part of a company dedicated to empowering individuals on their wellness journey.
At EMPWR, we participate in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
En EMPWR, nosotros participamos en E-Verify y proporcionáramos el gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los E.E. UU..
The USA: why it's worth it to work with us
Challenge the status quo
We are building something really special in the United States, to challenge the status quo of nutritional bars and prove that they can be delicious. Our operations are expanding rapidly, and we are looking for the best people to work with us on our ambitious growth plans!
Job security in a safe and pleasant working environment: the growth we foresee in our volumes the coming years is big! Therefore, we are able to secure jobs because we are in need of many hands and brains to make it all come together.
In our company we are constantly evolving, creating new products, and continuously questioning and renewing our ways of working. That makes us an exciting place to work. We are encouraged to share ideas and make suggestions.
Cynthia Sulimro, R&D
There are no politics, bias, or favoritism in our company. We value hard work and competence. Our people get fair compensation and have the same opportunities as their fellow team members to grow in their careers.
Fatima Cerrato, Production
We’ve grown from a local company into an international company over the years. Being part of the EMPWR group has brought positive changes but more importantly it has also brought stability. Being part of a large group that values its employees has made us stronger and more resilient.
Julio Flores, Production
The work environment and the relationships I established with my co-workers, the opportunities to grow and climb the ladder are things that made me come to work every day. It’s the place where I have the opportunity to grow, develop and prove myself.
Gabe Chapman - Production, McMinnville, US
Where we work
In McMinnville, the growth in operations has given us a new breath that allows to expand our operations and modernize our equipment. The future looks bright, and that vibe makes it an exciting spot to be for our entire team here in the U.S.
The R&D center
Our growing R&D center is where the team can make and evaluate prototypes for our customers and the growing nutrition bar industry. This onsite center allows us to immediately evaluate the test results and to rapidly push our innovations one step further. All employees are encouraged to taste new prototypes and share their thoughts.
We’re situated in the south end of McMinnville, a historic town in the heart of Oregon’s wine country. Not many cities here are as lucky to be just 45 minutes away from the big city, the mountains, and the ocean. An easy commute from all directions, without traffic jams.