Raise the bar with us!
At Noble Foods (EMPWR group) we are not sitting still. In McMinnville, we currently have two production lines for protein bar and in the process of installing a third.
A new line for us, that means a lot of opportunities for you!
The Customer Service Representative position is the primary contact and communication focal point between the Co-Pack Customer and the plant. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for maintaining customer business relationships in order to provide total customer satisfaction. This position engages with employees across the business, including warehouse, production and office areas.
We are looking to fill 2 Customer Rep positions, Will you join our team as a Customer Service Representative?
A day in the life:
· Coordinates customer needs, orders and questions
· Supports clear and effective communication of customer expectations to the organization and demands accountability for performance to agreed-upon commitments
· Independently, or as a team member, investigates and resolves customer issues (delivery, price, quality, product and ingredient information, etc.) and takes ownership of problem resolution through a collaborative process.
· Understands Product knowledge of each customer that CSR represents.
· Ensures customer requirements are summarized and understood. Provides follow through to execution.
· Is an active participant in customer visits to Noble Foods Nutrition USA-EMPWR Group.
· Works closely with the following departments at Noble Foods Nutrition USA-EMPWR group to assure prompt responses to customer’s inquiries.
- Research and Development
What are we looking for in our next Customer Service Rep?
· Ability to work independently and follow-up all inquiries in a timely manner
· Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
· Excellent organizational skill
· Must be experienced in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
· Knowledge of Office Machines (copier, fax machine, telephone, computer)
· Must be able to follow instructions and manage processes
· Possess General Consulting skills
· Multi tasking skills
FOOD SAFETY - Notify Management of any Food Safety Issue.
· FOOD SAFETY – Aware of empowerment to act to resolve Food Safety Issues within the scope of work.
· FOOD SAFETY – Conform to all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
· A TEAM PLAYER
·· May require sitting for long periods of time
· Use of a computer key board, monitor and other office equipment
· May be exposed to repetitive movement, bending, twisting, and using hands to handle products and other items
· Exposure to a variety of food allergens
· Exposure to hazards such as machinery, slippery floors
· Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) under certain conditions
· Able to lift up to 25lbs.
What do we offer?
There are plenty of reasons to work at EMPWR, such as:
· A permanent job with attractive pay
· Healthcare, dental, vision, paid holidays, employer contributed 401K.
· Good training, continuous coaching, and career advancement.
· A modern working environment in which your safety and well-being are paramount
· AND MORE!
The USA: why it's worth it to work with us
Challenge the status quo
We are building something really special in the United States, to challenge the status quo of nutritional bars and prove that they can be delicious. Our operations are expanding rapidly, and we are looking for the best people to work with us on our ambitious growth plans!
Job security in a safe and pleasant working environment: the growth we foresee in our volumes the coming years is big! Therefore, we are able to secure jobs because we are in need of many hands and brains to make it all come together.
In our company we are constantly evolving, creating new products, and continuously questioning and renewing our ways of working. That makes us an exciting place to work. We are encouraged to share ideas and make suggestions.
Cynthia Sulimro, R&D
There are no politics, bias, or favoritism in our company. We value hard work and competence. Our people get fair compensation and have the same opportunities as their fellow team members to grow in their careers.
Fatima Cerrato, Production
We’ve grown from a local company into an international company over the years. Being part of the EMPWR group has brought positive changes but more importantly it has also brought stability. Being part of a large group that values its employees has made us stronger and more resilient.
Julio Flores, Production
The work environment and the relationships I established with my co-workers, the opportunities to grow and climb the ladder are things that made me come to work every day. It’s the place where I have the opportunity to grow, develop and prove myself.
Gabe Chapman - Production, McMinnville, US
Where we work
In McMinnville, the growth in operations has given us a new breath that allows to expand our operations and modernize our equipment. The future looks bright, and that vibe makes it an exciting spot to be for our entire team here in the U.S.
The R&D center
Our growing R&D center is where the team can make and evaluate prototypes for our customers and the growing nutrition bar industry. This onsite center allows us to immediately evaluate the test results and to rapidly push our innovations one step further. All employees are encouraged to taste new prototypes and share their thoughts.
We’re situated in the south end of McMinnville, a historic town in the heart of Oregon’s wine country. Not many cities here are as lucky to be just 45 minutes away from the big city, the mountains, and the ocean. An easy commute from all directions, without traffic jams.