Raise the bar with us
The EMPWR values reflect the spirit and company culture: ‘Raise the bar’, ‘Growing together’ and ‘Living the passion’.
Constantly pushing themselves, their clients, and the creativity of their employees, EMPWR instinctively aims for better, healthier, and tastier. They believe in a world of positive growth for both individuals and companies. This is EMPWR’s way to reach a happier, healthier world in a sustainable manner.
In order to shape the future of their ambitious scale-up company, EMPWR wants to strengthen the team with a Production Planner/Buyer
Is that you?
A day in the Life:
· Oversee daily planning for 3 production lines to achieve optimal capacity, taking into account machines and materials.
Review daily production reports for discrepancies and irregularities.
· You estimate supply and demand so that you can optimally adjust the production planning of business and customer needs.
· Prioritize production lines based upon demand and availability.
· Monitor material inventories, tracks progress of production, and reviews factors that affect schedules.
· Assess demand for McMinnville manufacturing facility for raw materials based on production schedule and forecast data.
· Create purchase orders in order to support demand and ensure products arrive on time for production work orders.
· Record updates and confirmations from vendors into the database.
· Track backordered or missing products and resolve.
· Assist the Supply Chain Manager in maintaining inventory levels and materials on a regular basis.
· Vendor engagement, interaction, and communication as a representative of Noble Foods USA.
· You participate in improving projects with a view to apply the most advanced techniques of inventory and production management.
· Revise production schedules when required due to labor or materials shortages, backlogs, or other interruptions, collaborating with management, sales, production, and engineering.
· Review documents, such as production schedules, work order and staffing schedules.
· Arrange for deliveries, assembly, or distribution supplies to expedite flow of materials and meeting production schedules.
· Other tasks as assigned within the scope of the job
· Food Safety – Notify Management of any Food Safety issue.
· Food Safety – Aware of empowerment to act to resolve Food Safety issue within the scope of work.
· Food Safety – Conform to all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
· A bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of successful experience in manufacturing production planning.
· You have strong organization and analytical skills that allow you to solve complex planning puzzles
· Flexible work schedule-Production demands may require overtime.
· Basic PC skills are required
· Database experience is a plus
· Detail oriented and the ability to multitask
· Self-starter with the ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to speak, read and write English fluently as it pertains to fulfilling job requirements
· Ability to effectively communicate with fellow team members
· Frequently required to talk, hear, and communicate with others in English.
· Frequent standing, sitting, walking, bending, and squatting.
· Ability to sit and perform work on a computer or at a desk.
· Use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
There are plenty of reasons to work at EMPWR, such as:
· A permanent job with attractive pay
· Healthcare, dental, vision, paid holidays, employer contributed 401K.
· Good training, continuous coaching, and career advancement.
· A modern working environment in which your safety and well-being are paramount
· AND MORE!
The USA: why it's worth it to work with us
Challenge the status quo
We are building something really special in the United States, to challenge the status quo of nutritional bars and prove that they can be delicious. Our operations are expanding rapidly, and we are looking for the best people to work with us on our ambitious growth plans!
Job security in a safe and pleasant working environment: the growth we foresee in our volumes the coming years is big! Therefore, we are able to secure jobs because we are in need of many hands and brains to make it all come together.
In our company we are constantly evolving, creating new products, and continuously questioning and renewing our ways of working. That makes us an exciting place to work. We are encouraged to share ideas and make suggestions.
Cynthia Sulimro, R&D
There are no politics, bias, or favoritism in our company. We value hard work and competence. Our people get fair compensation and have the same opportunities as their fellow team members to grow in their careers.
Fatima Cerrato, Production
We’ve grown from a local company into an international company over the years. Being part of the EMPWR group has brought positive changes but more importantly it has also brought stability. Being part of a large group that values its employees has made us stronger and more resilient.
Julio Flores, Production
The work environment and the relationships I established with my co-workers, the opportunities to grow and climb the ladder are things that made me come to work every day. It’s the place where I have the opportunity to grow, develop and prove myself.
Gabe Chapman - Production, McMinnville, US
Where we work
In McMinnville, the growth in operations has given us a new breath that allows to expand our operations and modernize our equipment. The future looks bright, and that vibe makes it an exciting spot to be for our entire team here in the U.S.
The R&D center
Our growing R&D center is where the team can make and evaluate prototypes for our customers and the growing nutrition bar industry. This onsite center allows us to immediately evaluate the test results and to rapidly push our innovations one step further. All employees are encouraged to taste new prototypes and share their thoughts.
We’re situated in the south end of McMinnville, a historic town in the heart of Oregon’s wine country. Not many cities here are as lucky to be just 45 minutes away from the big city, the mountains, and the ocean. An easy commute from all directions, without traffic jams.